1. PRIVACY NOTICE
Maaedicare Charitable Foundation (“the Foundation”), registered under Yayasan Amal Maaedicare (“YAM”), is committed to protecting your privacy by maintaining the confidentiality of your personal data and ensuring that the same is processed in accordance with the law.
You may at any time make a request in writing to limit the processing and use of your Personal Data, including preventing usage of your Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing.
For as long as you have made a contribution to the Foundation, your information will remain with the Foundation and we will take all practical steps to ensure the security of the data at all times from any unauthorised access.
Should you wish to limit or be excluded from our engagements, please contact us at the following;
Marketing, Communications, PR and Fundraising
Tel: 03-4044 4468
Fax: 03-4043 4468
2. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
By contributing to the Foundation, you consent the processing of the data that you have provided to us in the Donation Form or any forms or documents provided to us.
The personal data processed may include personal data that relates to the following: ·
- Your identity (your name, IC number, company and signature);
- Your contact details (including your address, mobile number, email and fax); and
- Financial data (including your credit card information and/or bank account number)
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To provide you with the Tax Exempt Receipt for the contributions received;
- To deliver our newsletter;
- To respond to your enquiries;
- To invite you for our events;
- To convey to you the latest information or reminders regarding our organisation through emails and letters;
- For accounting, audit and taxation purposes;
- For administrative purposes;
- To investigate complaints and queries;
- To confirm, update and enhance your records;
- To conduct research and/or statistical analysis;
If you do not wish for your personal information to be utilised for such communication, or if you would like to change your mind on previous consent you given on this, please contact us at [email protected].
Your information is essential to us. If you do not provide all the information as requested, we will not be able to keep your complete record of information, thus affecting our ability to accomplish the above stated purposes.
4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal data to the following parties (including those overseas);
- Agents and service providers who provide services relating to the purposes for which the
personal data is collected, including data processing services;
- Any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality who has undertaken the responsibility to keep
such data confidential; and
- Other parties, in respect of whom you have consented to the disclosure of your personal data.
We do not disclose your personal data to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, we may disclose your personal data in good faith, if such action is necessary to comply with any government or law enforcement agency requirements, court orders or legal processes, or if required by law.
5. INFORMATION PERTAINING WEBSITE USE
Similar to other websites, our website may utilise a standard technology called “cookies” and Web server logs to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our website. This information is collected on an aggregate basis. None of this information is associated with you as an individual.